IP for Formation evaluation
IP for Formation evaluation
Our IP Formation Evaluation range of modules offers robust and sophisticated petrophysical calculations for both deterministic and probabilistic analysis.
Fill in missing data. Pinpoint mineral composition. Classify facies, then apply Monte Carlo analysis to quantify your confidence in your interpretation.
This essential bundle provides a broad and in-depth toolbox for advanced formation evaluation of conventional and unconventional reservoirs.
Download The Flyer
Mineral Solver is the premier tool for non-deterministic assessment. Integrate all of your wellbore logs and core data into one solution for lithology, porosity and saturation.
- Handle carbonate wells with complex diagenetic histories, mixed-clay wells or even heavy-mineral effects in sandstones
- Understand unconventional reservoirs
- Include any mineral in your rock model to truly understand downhole lithology
Petrophysical workflows can be deeply complex, using hundreds of inputs. Variance in any one of them affects the Net-to-Gross. Our true Monte Carlo Analysis module cuts through the complexity, isolating the key curves and parameters affecting your bottom line to help you build a defensible and robust interpretation.
- Proven technique for finding the input sensitivities in any multivariate system
- Quantitatively show interpretation error to accurately inform risk assessments and best-worst cases
Rapid and easy to learn, Rock Typing employs powerful algorithms to deliver repeatable and accurate facies classifications. With both Cluster and Self-Organising Map capability, you can analyse core or raw log data to cluster, zone and focus on the best approach to lithology, porosity and saturation.
- Build and apply a facies model to any number of wells from log curves and core data
- Cross-plots and starplots graphically show how key input parameters affect facies selection
- Compare any Rock Typing models in Contingency Table, including core data and manual picks
Applicable at any stage of a well’s life, Curve Prediction enables advanced interpretations from minimal source information. Employing several statistical methods, Curve Prediction’s tools help you to generate new curves from offset wells, repair existing data, or even make continuous curves from discrete data.
- Predict key reservoir properties including porosity, permeability and saturation from log curves and core data
- Infer missing data or repair incomplete well data from bad hole intervals
From porosity and pore pressure to reservoir productivity, IP gives you an incredibly capable and customisable solution to share and interpret well logs and many other vital data types.
IP for Formation Evaluation
Gain robust and sophisticated petrophysical calculations for both deterministic and probabilistic analysis.
IP for Geology
Gain leading-edge statistical analysis, visualisation, and automation to bear on your reservoir characterisation.
IP for Geomechanics
Assure your well’s stability and maximize production lifetime with IP Geomechanics.
IP for Geophysics
Bring your teams together by helping them apply knowledge across seismic and well log data to build the fullest possible interpretation.
IP for Well Operations
Bring the integrated analysis power of IP to your campaign - in real-time.
IP for Reservoir Engineering
A bundle that offers every imaginable feature for pin-sharp reservoir understanding, potential quantification, and production optimization.
IP for Cased Hole Analytics
A suite of modules that gives you the tools to make crucial, well-informed decisions in regard to well integrity and production.
IP for Machine Learning
Carry out data repair, prediction of missing curves, and key reservoir properties from minimal source data.